Wurstfest I - Boardboats & Centerboards
November 6 - 8, 2015
This year's Wurstfest Boardboat and Centerboard Regatta will be held on November 6 - 8, 2015 at the Lake Canyon Yacht Club. We anticipate the following one design classes:
- Flying Scot
- Laser 4.7
- Laser Radial (Adult & Junior)
- O'pen Bic
- Portsmouth Dinghy
- Sunfish (Adult & Juniors)
Three or more one design or level class boats or boards constitute a class. All others will race under the applicable handicap system.
Crew Waiver Registration
Each adult crew member must complete the online waiver form prior to check in.
LCYC Site Map
Please print so you will know where to park/camp.
Advanced Registration for this year's event is now available; payment must be received on or before November 1, 2015 in order to avoid a $10 late fee. Fees are as follows:
$60 for single-handed boats
$70 for double-handed boats
$30.00 for juniors
$10.00 late fee for payment received after November 1, 2015
$10.00 Additional Saturday dinner tickets
$5.50 Saturday lunch tickets - Subway sandwich, chips & cookie
$5.00 Sunday lunch tickets - served at LCYC clubhouse
In addition to two great days of racing, your registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception on Friday evening - Snacks, beverages and chili
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Post-race refreshments
- One (1) ticket for dinner Saturday night (Additional meal tickets available for $10 each.) Choice of kiolbasa or chicken sausage, German potatoes, vegetable and dessert.
- Live music Saturday evening