Wurstfest I - Boardboats & Centerboards
October 31 - November 2nd, 2014
This year's Boardboat and Centerboard Regatta will be held October 31 - November 2 at the Lake Canyon Yacht Club. We anticipate the following one design classes:
- Flying Scot
- Laser Radial (Adult & Junior)
- Sunfish (Adult & Juniors)
- Portsmouth Dinghy
Five or more one design or level class boats or boards constitute a class. All others will race under the applicable handicap system.
Crew Waiver Registration
Each adult crew member must complete the online waiver form prior to check in.
LCYC Site Map - Please print so you will know where to park/camp.
Advanced Registration for this year's event is now available; payment must be received on or before October 26, 2014 in order to avoid a $10 late fee. Fees are as follows:
$60 for single-crewed boats
$70 for double-crewed boats
$30.00 for juniors
$10.00 late fee for payment received after October 27, 2013.
$12.00 Additional Saturday dinner tickets
$5.50 Saturday lunch tickets - box lunches
$5.00 Sunday lunch tickets - served at LCYC clubhouse
In addition to two great days of racing, your registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception on Friday evening - Snacks, beverages and ???
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Post-race refreshments
- One (1) ticket for dinner Saturday night (Additional meal tickets available for $12 each.) Choice of chicken or sausage, German potatoes, vegetable and dessert.
- Live music Saturday evening