Wurstfest I - Boardboats & Centerboards
November 3 - 5, 2017
This year's Wurstfest Boardboat and Centerboard Regatta will be held on November 3 - 5, 2017 at the Lake Canyon Yacht Club. We anticipate the following one design classes:
- Day Sailer
- Flying Scot
- Laser 4.7
- Laser Radial (Adult & Junior)
- Portsmouth Dinghy
- RS Aero 7
- RS Aero 9
- Sunfish (Adult & Juniors)
Three or more one design or level class boats or boards constitute a class. All others will race under the applicable handicap system.
Crew Waiver Registration
Each adult crew member must complete the online waiver form prior to check in.
LCYC Site Map - WFR I
Please print so you will know where to park/camp.
Advanced Registration for this year's event is now available; payment must be received on or before October 29, 2017 in order to avoid a $10 late fee. Fees are as follows:
$65 for single-handed boats
$80 for double-handed boats
$30.00 for juniors
$10.00 late fee for payment received after October 29, 2017
$10.00 Additional Saturday dinner tickets
$6.00 Saturday lunch tickets - Subway sandwich, chips & cookie
$6.00 Sunday lunch tickets - served at LCYC clubhouse
In addition to two great days of racing, your registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception on Friday evening - Tortilla Soup and Clam Chowder
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Post-race refreshments
- One (1) ticket for dinner Saturday night (Additional meal tickets available for $10 each.) Kiolbasa sausage, German potato salad, green beans, sauerkraut and dessert.
- Live music Saturday evening