Wurstfest II - Keelboats & Multihulls
November 10 - 12, 2017
This year's Wurstfest Keelboat and Multihull Regatta will be held on November 10 - 12, 2017 at the Lake Canyon Yacht Club. We anticipate the following one design classes
- Catalina 22
- Melges 24
- PHRF Spinnaker
- PHRF Non-Spinnaker (A & B Fleets)
- PHRF Non-Spinnaker Big Boats
- PHRF Trimaran
- Corsair Sprint 750
- Corsair Pulse 600
- Portsmouth Catamaran (A & B Fleets)
- Hobie 17
- Hobie 18
- Viper 640
- VX One
Three or more one design or level class boats or boards constitute a class. All others will race under the applicable handicap system. The Wurstfest Regatta is an official stop for the Catalina 22 Region 8 Spinnaker Championship, Flying Scot Circuit, Texas Sunfish Circuit, Texas Centerboard Circuit, and the 2016 TOMA Championship (Extreme Freshwater Edition).
Crew Waiver Registration
Each adult crew member must complete the online waiver form prior to check in.
LCYC Site Map - WFR II
Please print so you will know where to park/camp.
Advanced Registration for this year's event is now available; payment must be received on or before October 29, 2017 to avoid a $10 late fee. Fees are as follows:
$65 for single-handed boats
$80 for double-handed boats
$90 for boats with skipper and more than 1 crew member
$30 for juniors
$10.00 late fee for payment received after October 29, 2017.
$10.00 Additional Saturday dinner tickets
$6.00 Saturday lunch tickets - Subway sandwich, chips & cookie
$6.00 Sunday lunch tickets - served at LCYC clubhouse
In addition to two great days of racing, your registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception on Friday evening - Tortilla Soup & Clam Chowder
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Post-race refreshments
- One (1) ticket for dinner Saturday night. (Additional meal tickets are $10 each.)
- Kiolbasa sausage, German potato salad, sauerkraut, green beans and dessert.
- Live music Saturday evening
Wurstfest Regatta Contact Info